Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Something More?

"Gotta be something more, gotta be more than this, I need a little less hard time, I need a little more bliss...." This is the song I heard on the radio this morning driving to work....
Do you always feel like if you had that one more thing in life then life would be perfect? I have been feeling that way recently. I've also been feeling that I'm never going to reach that dream.... Songs have always been more than songs to me. It seems like whatever I am going through in life there is a song that says it perfectly. Miley Cyrus' The Climb, and as it so happens Sugarland this morning are two of those songs that seem to be my life story right now. If you read this please pray for me, my future, my dreams, hopes, and desires and I will do the same. I know that God knows the desires of our hearts... God do you see my heart? Can you speed it up a little please?

And since no post is complete without pictures, since I'm a photogirl... here is my little Campbell from when she was very tiny, and then about a week ago at her birthday party. So big yet still so little!


Photobucket

Photobucket

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones